FLSA Status: Non-Exempt – Long Term Temporary Position
Location: New York City
Reports to: Sr. Manager – Account Team & Director – Customer Care & Administration
Position Summary: This role is to ensure excellent service standards and provide our clients with a remarkable customer experience. You will work closely with our Account Managers and provide operations support to the assigned Account Manager and his or her team.
What We Are Looking For:
- A warm and sunny disposition
- Outgoing personality – one that aims to please
- Ability to multi-task in a stressful environment
- Desire to grow with the company
- Passion for Excellence
Scope of Position:
- Provide support to an assigned team; become the expert for all administrative tasks within the given account.
- Actively learn the products, services and technology provided by Coranet to all clients; demonstrate understanding.
- Actively learn business flow and processes used to provide those products and services; demonstrate understanding.
- Handle high volume of inbound requests while providing friendly and professional service
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the correct methods/tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Open/Update/Close orders for all clients; understanding the processes and SLA’s of a given client; specifically to an assigned account.
- Communicate with technician and subcontractor population to schedule and coordinate work tasks; follow up in a timely manner
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Escalate unresolved customer complaints to the Account Manager or Coranet management as required.
- Interact with various internal departments to facilitate customer request; up to and including finance and billing.
- Achieve and maintain productivity and quality performance standards established by the Company.
- Receive and review for accuracy all closeout notes and times once jobs are completed and update information in Servman.
- Ensure all pictures and deliverables are sent to us after the job is complete.
- Work with Account Managers to create PO’s for all material orders.
- Ensure all materials are ordered and sent to the appropriate techs and business partners in a timely manner.
- Resolve materials issues; i.e. late, missing or the wrong product sent from the distributors.
- Work with Account Managers on developing and issuing quotes as required.
- Work with Account Managers to successfully close out projects; complete package for invoicing; ensure all deliverables are provided; all costs material and labor have been accounted for and accurately reported.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens and gets clarification, when necessary.
- Teamwork– Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Technical – Ability to learn new software packages as required; good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Education and/or Experience – HS diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service function. Experience in the telecommunications industry is desirable.
- Computer Skills – Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.